Warehouse / Equipment Moving
We are looking for a very responsible, dependable person to help in the warehouse as well as assist in moving vending machines. Other duties will include helping to load trucks, some clean up of equipment and around the warehouse.
- Able to lift 50lbs for warehouse work but will need to assist in moving vending machines to and from customer locations.
- No prior back or knee problems
- You will be trained on our custom software program.
- Mechanical skills are also a big plus.
- Truck driver experience a plus
- This can be a full or part time position
- Students are encouraged to apply
Please fill in the form below or call us today @ 888 770-7771
Order Picker / General Warehouse Assistant and machine mover
A&M Vending is looking for an energetic, hard working individual who wants a challenge and opportunity for growth. Our team will hire an individual to work in out of our Cinnaminson Branch to serve as an Order Picker / General Warehouse Assistant and machine mover. This is a fulltime opportunity.
If you are energetic, hardworking and reliable, we want you! Responsibilities are:
*Loading Box trucks
*General Warehouse Support
*Assist with Vending Machines (installation, maintenance, and cleanliness).
Must have flexible availability
Hours: 6:30pm-3:00pm, Monday–Friday with overtime opportunities available!
Experienced Route Driver
Includes, but not limited to:
- Integrity and trustworthy are a must
- Candidate must be able to walk and stand for 10-12 hours each day and should be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Organizational skills and able to follow process are a must.
- Applicant must be able to work independently of others and have strong customer relation skills.
- The primary responsibility of this position is the sale of snack, soda, coffee, and all other items sold within our vending machines, and to keep the vending machines clean and working.
- Individual required to fulfill any other duties related to the Route department as needed.
- An excellent driving record is a MUST and will be checked before employment is offered. A background check and drug test will be required. On-the-job training is provided.
- Maintain inventory in vending machines on pre-set route, including filling, rotating, transferring, merchandising, waste management, etc.
- Route delivery of products to vending machines on customer premise
- Inventory maintenance and cleaning of route truck
- DOT Physical required at end of probationary time
Paid salary during first 30 days (probation period) or until Route Supervisor specifies. After probation period, paid base plus commission. Hours are starting between 6:00-6:30 AM and ending when the route is completed, with an average of 40-60 hours per week.