Vending Machine Technician/Mechanic
A&M Refreshments is looking for an energetic, hard working individual who wants a challenge and opportunity for growth. Our team will hire an individual to work in out of our Cinnaminson Branch to serve as a vending technician. This is a fulltime opportunity.
If you are energetic, hardworking and reliable, we want you! Responsibilities are:
* repairing snack, soda, food and all type of vending equipment
* Must have expereince & your own tools
* May include some travel and some OT when required
* Valid Drivers license
* May include helping in other areas not listed
* Assist with Vending Machines (installation, maintenance, and cleanliness).
Must have flexible availability
Hours: 6:30pm-3:00pm, Monday–Friday with overtime opportunities available!
Experienced Route Driver
Includes, but not limited to:
- Integrity and trustworthy are a must
- Candidate must be able to walk and stand for 10-12 hours each day and should be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Organizational skills and able to follow process are a must.
- Applicant must be able to work independently of others and have strong customer relation skills.
- The primary responsibility of this position is the sale of snack, soda, coffee, and all other items sold within our vending machines, and to keep the vending machines clean and working.
- Individual required to fulfill any other duties related to the Route department as needed.
- An excellent driving record is a MUST and will be checked before employment is offered. A background check and drug test will be required. On-the-job training is provided.
- Maintain inventory in vending machines on pre-set route, including filling, rotating, transferring, merchandising, waste management, etc.
- Route delivery of products to vending machines on customer premise
- Inventory maintenance and cleaning of route truck
- DOT Physical required at end of probationary time
Paid salary during first 30 days (probation period) or until Route Supervisor specifies. After probation period, paid base plus commission. Hours are starting between 6:00-6:30 AM and ending when the route is completed, with an average of 40-60 hours per week.